Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chapter 1: History

Kids,

What one does about love is based on what love does to him in his early days. Love did basically nothing to me in my early days. Your dad liked a girl in school... he kept that crush for almost 5-6 years... then, the crush got fat, grew pimples and had innumerable flings. The crush ostensibly had to fade. But the things that I liked about the first crush remained hidden somewhere in my head and I am still to grow out of those.

I kind of had a tongue tie when she used to be around. I wanted to be a chatterbox but, could only be a box; all the chatter remained in my head. It'd be like she'd say something and I would have a really witty reply to that but, somehow I would either end up whispering that to myself or wasting so much time looking at her that the witty reply would become irrelevant to the current topic.

Thank God I have untangled my tongue to a certain extent now...

More later

2 comments: