Thursday, May 13, 2010

How I met your mother!

Love is a commodity kids, it can be collected, stored, readily dispatched at any address you wish. So, before you seal the envelope, you have to be really sure that the address you write, is right!

Through my series of encounters with this emotion, I will familiarize you with the rules of the game and also, will let you and everyone else have a peek into the romantic and not so romantic side of my brain.

Before beginning the course of our journey, I would like to set a few rules.

Rule 1- I won't be mentioning any names. They will all be Girl A, B, C and so on and I hope the list ends before we reach Z.

Rule 2- My judgement on the girls I meet will be a strictly personal judgment and I encourage you and everyone else not to be biased to anyone. I however would try to be as unbiased as humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment